To increase your chances to win at blackjack, below are Blackjack Tips
that will help you play your best:
· In picking a table, consider rules variations that could increase
your advantage, like the dealer having to stand on soft 17, or doubling
down on any two cards.
· Unless you’re counting cards or you have a gut feeling
that the dealer has blackjack, never take insurance when offered.
· Never split 10's or 5’s
· Always split Aces
· Always split 7’s and 8's against an equal or lower dealer’s
· Always split 2's or 3's against a 4, 5, or 6
· Never split F’s cards: Face Cards, Four’s and Five’s
· Doubling down is the player's chief advantage, so don't ignore
- If the dealer’s up card is 3 to 6, doubling with 9
- If the dealer's up card is anything but a 10 or an Ace, doubling with
- If the dealer's up card is anything but an Ace, doubling with 11.
· Stand on hard 13-16 if the dealer's up card is 6 or lower, but
hit if the dealer's showing card is 7-Ace.
· Stand on 17 or higher if the dealer is showing 7 or lower.
· Always stand on 12 or higher if the dealer’s up card is
· Hit until you have at least 17 and the dealer 10.
· Hit a 12 if the dealer is showing 2, 3, 7 or higher.
· Hit a soft 17 against a dealer's 10.